Friday, April 1, 2011

Bobby Orr Quote Design

For my quote design I picked one of my favorite hockey players Bobby Orr. In my design I tried to balance the picture so that you could see him playing hockey but also you could see and understand the quote. I tried to represent the quote by making it a rough looking text, like old school. The project for this design was to find a historical figure and famous quote they have said in their lifetime. Then show a picture of them represented by the text in the quote.I made this my own by finding a figure that is important to me. To find the image I searched for the few images of bobby orr that their are. Then I basically wanted the word tough to stand out so I made it larger than the rest of the quote. I also added the stanley cup which is one of the toughest trophies in any sporting event to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment